In the Kamieniec Ząbkowicki Municipality the following areas, architectural complexes, historical objects (immobile and mobile – roadside statues) are entered in the register of monuments:
- parish church dedicated to St Martin, 1771–1774, 1840, 1902, reg. 718 of 01.09.1960.
- parsonage, now residential and commercial building, 1728–1730, reg. 1833 of 08.10.1966.
- mill unit, no. 88, first quarter of the 19th c.–1939, reg. 1378/Wł of 01.10.1992.
- mill, first quarter of the 19th c., third quarter of the 19th c.,1909, reg. 1378/Wł of 1.10.1992
- house at the mill, approx. 1861–1880, reg. 1378/Wł of 1.10.1992
- cowshed, approx. mid. 19th c., 1899, reg. 1378/Wł of 1.10.1992
- barn, approx. mid. 19th c., 1899, reg. 1378/Wł of 1.10.1992
- power station, 1919, reg. 1378/Wł of 1.10.1992
- sawmill, 1939, reg. 1378/Wł of 1.10.1992
- Stronghold, the Middle Ages, reg. 202/Arch/26 of 29.04.1966.
- Relics of the castle and terrain arranged as park, Lower Grange no. 9 c (residential and farm building, stable, granary), 2nd half of the 19th c., early 20th c., reg. 968/Wł of 27.12.1983.
- mill and house, no. 7, 16th c., before 1863, 4th quarter of the 19th c., reg. 1310/Wł of 25.06.1990.
- Stronghold, castle, 13th-14th-17th c., reg. 175/Arch/21 of 06.12.1965.
- parish church dedicated to St Nicholas, 2nd half of the 14th c., 1559, 1617–1623, 1727, reg. 683 of 14.04.1960.
- churchyard (14th–18th c.), gateway building (1623), cemetery wall (14th–18th c.), reg. 1491/Wł of 18.03.1996.
- monastic church, now parish church dedicated to St Mary the Virgin, approx. 1210–approx. 1350, 1655, early 18th c., 1902–1904, reg. 136 of 02.01.1950.
- abbatial palace, 4 Kościelny Square, 1681–1702, after 1817, early 19th c., reg. 321 of 02.08.1956.
- granary between the church and grange, Kościelny Square, 1702–1732, after 1817, 2nd half of the 19th c., reg. 919/Wł of 31.12.1982.
- buildings belonging to the monastery unit, covered by the entry in the register of monuments — reg. 1583/a–h/Wł of 16.07.1997:
> preserved parts of the wings of the monastery (west and north), then outbuildings, 2–3 Kościelny Square, approx. 1210–1243, early 15th c., after 1428, 1479–1506, 1570, 1681–1702, after 1817, before 1838,
> gateway building with wings west (with a bakery and apartments of officials) and north (with a malt house, then a brewery), 1 Kościelny Square, approx. 1681–1702, after 1817, po 1986,
> economic office, then outbuilding, currently a house, 5 Kościelny Square, before the mid 18th c., approx. 1830–1840, approx. 1990–2000,
> residential and administrative building on a former monastery grange (north-west corner), now a house, 8 Kościelny Square, 1675?, 1st half of the 18th c., after 1817, 2nd half of the 19th c.,
> farm building on a former monastery grange (in the south frontage), including a barn, cowsheds and servants’ house, 9 Kościelny Square, 1st half of the 18th c.?, after 1817, 2nd half of the 19th c.,
> orangery I in the former abbatial garden, in the 19th c. – utility garden, Kościelny Square, approx. 1840-1850,
> orangery II with living area in the former abbatial garden, in the 19th c. – utility garden,12 Kościelny Square, before 1861, 19th/20th c.,
> figurative sculpture in the monastery complex, covered by the entry in the register of monuments, reg. 747/467 of 7.05.1991,
> figure of St Florian on the bridge before the gateway building, 1 Kościelny Square, 1702 or 1732,
> figure of St John of Nepomuk on the bridge before the gateway building, 1 Kościelny Square, 1702 or before 1732 (1735 — date on the plinth),
> sculpture „Bóg Ojciec” in the monastery complex, approx. 1735, 1935, reg. 746/466 of. 7.05.1991.
- evangelical church, now closed, Zamkowa Street, 1882–1885, reg. 1842 of 08.10.1966.
- objects belonging the palace-park complex covered by the entry in the register of monuments — reg. 299/34/Wł of 07.11.1989
> palace of Marianne of Orange-Nassau, Zamkowa Street, 1838–1841, after 1855,
> outbuilding (stable), 1838–1841, after 1855.
> outbuilding (coach-house), 1838–1841, after 1855.
> regular terrace garden, 1859–1872.
> landscape park (palace and former zoo), before 1841, 1859–1872, before 1885, early 20th c.,
> pumping station, boiler room and gasworks, 5 Zamkowa Street, 1862–1865, reg. 1373/Wł of 01.07.1992.
- princely house Albrechtshaus, villa, now the headquarters of the Municipal Office, 26 Ząbkowicka Street, approx. 1880, reg. 58/A/01 of 22.10.2001.
- mill no. 12a, 2nd half of the 19th c., reg. 1301/Wł of 05.03.1990.
- parish church dedicated to St Catherine, 15th c.(?), 16th c., 4th quarter of the 17 h c., 1853/1854, reg. 1852 of 8.10.1966.
- branch church dedicated to St Barbara, 1519 (?), 1st quarter of the 17th c., 1753, 1910, reg. 1855 of 11.10.1966.
- figure of St John of Nepomuk on the church wall., approx. 1753, reg. 775/496/17 of 17. 10.1994.
- small calvary at the church covered by the entry in the register of monuments, reg. 775/496/14 of 17.10.1994.
- Gethsemane (Christ and sleeping Apostles) at the southern section of the cemetery wall, 1802.
- a column with a statue of an angel, 1802.
- branch church dedicated to St Maternus, 1799, reg. 954/Wł of 20.09.1983.
- parish church dedicated to St. Bartholomew, 1754–1757, reg. 1871 of 11.10.1966.
Objects, complexes and urban establishments included in the register of monuments are covered by the rigors of conservation protection under the Act on the protection and conservation of monuments. These rigors apply regardless of the position of the object in particular conservation protection zones or outside the zones. Any renovations, changes of ownership, function and purpose of the object requires a written consent of the Provincial Conservator of Monuments in a manner specified by the regulation of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage of 18 October 2000 on the principles and procedures for granting and withdrawing permits for carrying out conservation, archaeological and excavation works, their conditions and qualifications of persons entitled to carry out such works. (Journal of Laws no. 93 of 2000, item 1033).
In addition, it is requested to enter the following objects in the register of monuments in the first place:
- in Byczeń — churchyard with wall and small calvary, farm buildings belonging to the presbytery pen no. 18, chapels at the railroad track and on the road to Goleszów,
- in Chałupki — stable buildings belonging to the mill no. 7,
- in Doboszowice — Crucifixion groups in front of the churchyard, statues of St John of Nepomuk near the house no. 79, the palace and the granary,
- in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki — planning system of part of the Złotostocka Street covered by the „A” zone of conservation protection,
- in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki — medieval penitential cross next to the house at the Kolejowa Street,
- in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki–Istebka — mill complex at the 5 Wąska Street,
- in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki — railway viaduct over the Ząbkowicka Street,
- in Mrokocin — chapel dedicated to St John of Nepomuk,
- in Ożary — material kuria with lower grange no. 1a,
- in Sławęcin — chapel dedicated to St Joseph and house of the innkeeper no. 21,
- in Sosnowa — cemetery and cemetery wall with gateway building,
- in Starczów — church, rectory i column of St Trinity,
- in Śrem — church, cemetery with a wall, house in peasant’s goods no. 32 and the column of St Trinity,
- in Topola — churchyard with a wall with gates and sculpture of St John of Nepomuk at the rectory.
Communal programme for protection of monuments in the Kamieniec Ząbkowicki Municipality for the years 2012-2016 has been prepared in accordance with the methodology adopted in a methodical Guide developed by the National Heritage Board of Poland (published in Kurier Konserwatorski no. 3, 2009, p. 14-36). Communal programme for protection of monuments in the Kamieniec Ząbkowicki Municipality for the years 2012-2016 is consistent in its assumptions with governmental strategic documents drawn up at the national level, local governmental at the provincial and county level, and other strategic documents of Kamieniec Ząbkowicki Municipality. The basis of preparation of the Programme: Studium uwarunkowań i kierunków zagospodarowania przestrzennego gminy Kamieniec Ząbkowicki (the study of the conditions and directions of spatial planning of Kamieniec Ząbkowicki Municipality), and local spatial development plans.